Help Us Help the Dogs
Volunteer assistance is always needed. Volunteer activities include:
- Helping with dogs at adoption events
- Working at concession at events
- Helping to get supplies and set up/take down concession at events
- Putting up event promotion posters or maintaining an adoption board in your area of the city or your community
- Helping with fundraisers e.g. working a shift or two at events, which might include set up or take down, clean-up, flipping burgers, running errands, selling tickets to events and at events, etc.
Interested in becoming more involved? Join the fundraising, volunteer, or public/community relations committees: one year commitment, approximately three meetings a year...
Or become a board member with a one year commitment and approximately three meetings per year.
For more information or to volunteer e-mail: [email protected]